Thursday, March 12, 2009

Few Festival on Today^^

12th March is a significance of this day..
and also have many festival on today..
1st thing is My Birthday^^..
happy birthday to ME,
happy birthday to ME,
happy birthday to ME~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...
hehehe..XD
singing to myself^^
2nd thing is i with my Dear 1 month anniversary..

3rd thing is.........
today i will back school take my result loh T.T ..
Hmmm....
Anyway...
i will face to get my result...
Gambateh !!


I move up a date on 7th March makes my birthday party..



the 1st 1 was my cousin bough for me and the 2nd 1 was my bf bough for me

My cousin birthday same day with me..so we celebrate together

4 ji mui forever^^

dear and me



Siew Foong(sam mui) and Me


Chuei Xian(sai mui) and Me


Denis(Kl fren) and me


My all dearest Friends^^


~edit by hang^^~