Friday, March 13, 2009

Yahoo~

Finally yesterday get result already...
when i walk in front of teacher that moment..
i also think my malay must fail want..
when i ask teacher how about my malay?
izzit fail already..?
teacher look at me..
and said..
this class ALL student pass malay..
only have 1 people fail..
I say izzit that people is me?!
teacher said No..
That was a boy..
In the moment i blank already..
i call teacher dun lie me 'tum' me happy wor..
but really...
when i saw my result..
i really pass my malay already..
when i saw my frenz...
i hug tight my fren than tell they i pass malay jor..
you know them say what??
Hahaha...
Today me is 'shao sing lui'..
sure will get special LUCKY woh..
hehehe..XD
whatever...
thankz for all my dear friends still remember my b'day and wishing me^^..
hmmm..
tired already..
is time to go sleep..
nitezz^^ll

3 comments:

Emo Steven @ Emo AnGeL said...

Congetz sweetie....^^ Hughug*

Emilytee said...

Muaxx^^

Anonymous said...

congrats ..
malay is pretty hard ..
my lecturer told me a story back then when she was in uk.. one of her friends told that most of that mat salleh chose indonesia lang as 3rd language rather than malay cos its easier..
well, even im malay.. i have to agree with it..